Reinstate Bankruptcy Case (Motion)

Rev. 1/28/2019



A party may request the court reinstate a dismissed case by filing a motion and proposed order.  


If a closed case the party must request to reopen and reinstate the case.  See Reopening to Reinstate Bankruptcy Case.




Docket Event:


[Bankruptcy> Motions/Applications> Reinstate Bk Case]




KMS Cases

NPO Cases

Motion with Certificate of Service

Motion with Certificate of Service

21 Day Notice to creditors /parties in interest

21 Day Notice to creditors/parties in interest

Proposed Order

Proposed Order


File Amended Motion

File the amended motion using the above docket event  and select "Amended" from the drop-down prefix box.