Shorten Time (Motion)

Rev. 1/15/2019


Fed. R. Bank. P. 9006(c)



A party may file a motion to shorten time to file an objection or other responsive pleading.  However, the court may not reduce the time for taking actions under Rules: 2002(a)(7), 2003(a), 3002(c), 3014, 3015, 4001(b)(2), (c)(2), 4003(a), 4004(a), 4007(c), 8002, and 9033(b).



Docket Events:


[Bankruptcy> Motions/Applications> Shorten Time]

[Adversary> Motions> Shorten Time]




KMS Cases

NPO Cases

Motion with Certificate of Service

Motion with Certificate of Service

Proposed Order

Proposed Order