Change of Address for Debtor



Pursuant to Fed. R. Bankr. P. 4002(a)(5), the debtor is responsible to file a statement of any change of address.


Docket Event:

[Bankruptcy> Other> Notice of Change of Address]




Written request to change the debtor's address filed by the:

  • debtor(s)

  • debtor’s attorney

  • Case Trustee