Change of Address for Employer



Effective April 8, 2010, all wage orders are served via NEF or through BNC to the : Debtor(s), debtor's attorney, case trustee, US Trustee, and debtor's employer.


The employer's address is provided on the wage order.  Because an employer is not a "party" to the case,  the procedure to change an address for an employer is different than a change of address for a debtor or creditor.  The debtor's attorney is not required to file a change of address for an employer unless the employer is a party to the case (creditor); however, the debtor's attorney is required to notify the case trustee.


Docket Event:

[Bankruptcy> Other> Notice of Change of Address]