TheChapMobile App provides quick and easy access to upcoming court hearings and/or 341 meetings for a 30-day period.
ChapMobile allows a user to:
- Create a list of favorite attorneys and cases to quickly view upcoming hearings and/or 341 meetings.
- View court hearing calendars for all judges or a specific judge for the upcoming 30-day period.
- Search hearings by Attorney, Debtor, or Case Number.
- View 341 Meetings by Trustee (for a 30-day period).
- Search 341 Meetings by Attorney, Debtor, or Case Number.
- View court hearing locations and contact information.
- Navigate to another participating court's ChapMobile calendar.
For more information, click here to download the ChapMobile User Guide.
Note: The ChapMobile application is provided for informational purposes only. Parties should rely on official notices issued by the Court to determine the official date, time, and location/telephonic status of a court hearing or 341 meeting.
Parties should contact the Clerk’s Office regarding any discrepancies involving matters listed in the mobile application.