TheChapMobile App provides quick and easy access to upcoming court hearings and/or 341 meetings for a 30-day period.
ChapMobile allows a user to:
- Create a list of favorite attorneys and cases to quickly view upcoming hearings and/or 341 meetings.
- View court hearing calendars for all judges or a specific judge for the upcoming 30-day period.
- Search hearings by Attorney, Debtor, or Case Number.
- View 341 Meetings by Trustee (for a 30-day period).
- Search 341 Meetings by Attorney, Debtor, or Case Number.
- View court hearing locations and contact information.
- Navigate to another participating court's ChapMobile calendar.
The app is available for both Apple and Android devices. To download the app, go to the Apple App Store or Google Play App Store and search for “chapmobile”.
For more information, click here to download the ChapMobile User Guide.
Note: The ChapMobile application is provided for informational purposes only. Parties should rely on official notices issued by the Court to determine the official date, time, and location/telephonic status of a court hearing or 341 meeting.
Parties should contact the Clerk’s Office regarding any discrepancies involving matters listed in the mobile application.